Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Fenway Park Rocks

My good friend Jen, her partner Bill and I took a great tour of Fenway Park this year. If you are a Red Sox fan, you know that Fenway Park has special magic. Something you can only feel when you are actually inside its gates.

My fabulous friend Jen and I enjoy a day at the ball park

The Red Sox can be so frustrating. Last year, when the Yankees had us down 3-0 in the ALCS, my brother and I were lamenting the reasons for their horrid downfall. Ten days later we were celebrating their World Series victory.

Boston enjoyed a sports year like no other, World Series champs after 86 years, then Super Bowl champs again (three times in four years). Our teams could do no wrong. For 2005, the Red Sox did not repeat, but did not disappoint either. Their collapse towards the end is sad, but at least they made the post season. And it was nice to see the White Sox moving on to the same glory.

No comments: