Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Parking Garage

I just came back from doing some lunch time shopping and I am highly annoyed. In the line to get out of the parking garage, it seemed that every driver in front of me had to give their ticket, then wait for the attendant to tell them how much it was and THEN begin looking for their money.

You know, with all the time sitting and waiting, they could not have their money out? I mean come on. I think there should be a time limit and big sign, "Anyone who takes more than ten seconds to produce parking fee will pay full day rate". In fact, it should not be a sign, it should be a law. In fact, it should not just apply to lines at parking garages, but at anything where lines and cash production are working together.

Why does everyone else seem to have so much time?

No comments: