Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Current Favorite Spam Message

Received at work today - classic. I never knew an email address could inspire such emotion (and she clearly does not know me very well - lol).

Hello,


How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me,

and i don't know who you are, My Name is Miss Aminata, i am just

broswing now and i see your email address and it seems like some thing

touches me all over my body, i started having some feelings in me which

i have never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l

will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send me a email

so that l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.I believe we

can move from here and see where nature will take us! I am waiting for

your mail (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love and

good caring matters alot in life).


Miss Aminata.

No comments: