Sunday, April 18, 2010

Get Lost

If you, like me, are a fan of the ABC show "Lost" (currently playing out its final season), then you, like me, are asking yourself the big question...

What the f..k??!!

Really, when this show started six years ago, were the writers actually thinking to themselves (at that time), "seriously, it will all end with two alternate realities working themselves to some common ending that will resolve a space time disruption caused by a nuclear explosion that will result from a miscalculated detonation inspired by the Hero"? I sort of don't think so. In fact, I am pretty sure that when they started, they had no clue how this was going to move forward.

Despite this, we all still watch the mess. Possibly because nothing else since "Melrose Place" (the original) has made us wonder what writers were smoking. The fact they brought back Desmond and Penny has made up for the horrible start to the season. Let's just hope the last episodes can make five years of loyalty worthwhile!

I suppose in this case, I can even look forward to being disappointed.


No comments: