Thursday, March 16, 2006

"Its my Birthday and I want a Bloodfeast!"

"Party Monster" is a great movie. What I refer to as a great CABLE movie. The kind you can watch over and over again and still enjoy. It has some great lines and the actors who play the major rolls are very good in them.

Memorable lines:

Michael (Mess #1) to James: "Would I lie to you James?"
James (in response): "Yes! All the time!"

Mess # 2 to James: "Oh the drugs are just a sideline. A profitable one" (you have to see that one to appreciate it).

James to Michael: "Make sure you are always on the right. That way, in the picture you are on the left and the caption will read 'James St. James' and blah, blah, blah".

James to Dallas show promoter: "Show? We don't have a show. We don't do anything".

Michael, with Gitzy: "It's my birthday and I want a bloodfeast".

There are so many good lines in this movie it would be impossible to list them all. Oh, and the costumes are outrageous. But what makes this whole story impossibly absurd is the fact that it is based on a true story.

I was just coming out to the Boston clubs when all this was going down in NYC - I do not remember hearing about any of it, but do enjoy watching the movie about it!

No comments: