Sunday, January 01, 2006

My Hopes for 2006

I respectfully submit some of my requests for 2006:
  • I hope we finally get to know what happened between Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie that caused the middle-class challenged duo to part ways. Because, after all, I am sure it is really very interesting, right?
  • I hope that Tom Delay's request for a speedy hearing is granted.
  • I hope that Old Navy brings back the Old Navy Carolers for Christmas 2006, because I missed them Oh so much this year.
  • I hope that Cable TV creates a "Millionaires' Channel", because that is really the only appropriate place for those Lexus commercials implying it is so easy to just buy a luxury car, put a giant bow on it and surprise my child with it for Christmas (WTF? Who can really do that?)
  • I hope Dakota Fanning finally gets to be a kid and not forced to be in a movie.
  • I hope that A&E's upcoming "Roller Girls" series is quickly cancelled and never made available on DVD.
and finally...
  • I hope that George Bush is Impeached. After all, if Bill Clinton faced impeachment because he made an inappropriate deposit, isn't it only fair that George Bush face the same for trashing the Constitution and spying on Americans without legal warrant?
Happy New Year!

No comments: