Saturday, April 15, 2006

Bastards!

I recently misplaced my ATM card. It will probably turn up, but rather than take a chance, I decided to report it missing and have a new one issued.

So after going through the whole process, I am told it will take "7-10 business days" to receive my replacement card. Talk about inconvenient. Now I actually have to go to the bank and interact with someone to get my money. That is so 20th century (as is taking 7-10 business days to get my replacement card).

So, the very next day I log into my bank account to do some online bill paying and what do I see? A $7.00 fee for "replacement card". Well, that took no time did it? So how come I have to wait so long for a replacement card that I have already paid for?

Now I would make a stink about this, but this bank is generally pretty good, is very gay friendly and actually has real free checking. So I will hold my tongue and just quietly say to myself, "Bastards!".

No comments: