Thursday, August 10, 2006

What a drag...

I have been dragging the past few days. Maybe I have caught a summer cold, maybe it is the onset of ragweed allergies coupled with exhaustion from ten straight long days at work (with lots of stressful project work), but I can hardly lift a finger.

I went to the gym after work tonight and just couldn't. Granted, I have worked the past ten days straight installing a massive new system that involved lots of stress and lots of late hours. The work went exactly as planned and no problems were encountered. The transition was pretty seamless, so maybe my body is just decompressing from the high levels of adrenaline it lived off of during the past week. But whatever, I just want to Rip Van Winkle and sleep for days.

I finally get some time off this weekend, and the weather appears to be cooperating. Maybe I will rejuvenate. I was thinking a full body massage and some other spa pampering would help.

Suggestions?

No comments: