Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's a Small World After All

If, like me, you have been to either Disneyland (CA) or DisneyWorld (FL), and, like me, you have been through the "ride" It's a Small World After All, then, like me, you are traumatized by nightmares of thousands of Pinnochios, holding hands, dancing and signing that horrendous song.

I feel your pain.

I do not think anything has ever made me hate a song that much so quickly. Michael Bolton did come close, though, with "How Am I Going To Live Without You".

I have a suggestion on how to improve the "ride" It's a Small World After All - turn it into a shooting gallery. Not a graphic one or anything, the standard kind where you fire your air rifle and the target drops backwards. Very simplistic but would greatly improve the overall experience. You just go in and do what feels natural when experiencing that ride - blowing the crap out of everything in sight.

No comments: